Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Michelle Chia Vs Shaun Chen | Shaun Chen announce Michelle Chia Pregnant?

Michelle Chia Vs Shaun Chen | Shaun Chen announce Michelle Chia Pregnant?

26 th April 2011 - Today another stories about Michelle Chia and Shaun Chen popular these day. News about the Romurs Michelle Chia Divorce Shaun Chen be favorite story and Hot in social sites and blogs.


Today apart from celebrating his marriage to her husband, actor Shaun Chen, she also wanted to announce she was pregnant. But no thanks to a packed work schedule after the wedding, Michelle said she had to postpone her plans to become a mother.
“I do not think of how many children I want now,”she said.
“I leave things to nature. Things like this can not be rushed and it’s not for me to decide how many children I have.
She said: “My first program filmed abroad was with Shaun when we returned to his hometown for Going Home.
“But we had only three days there because Shaun had to return to Singapore to film the drama Your Hand In Mine. I also had to go abroad for shooting.

The couple has already agreed before marriage to have two children.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Other Links