Monday, May 9, 2011

Stephanie Sun Wedding | Nadim Van Der Ros Married Stephanie Sun

Stephanie Sun Wedding | Nadim Van Der Ros Married Stephanie Sun



Stephanie Sun said about her wedding with Nadim Van Der Ros...
"Today is the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I hope from now on I can be a virtuous wife.

"Thank you everyone! Whether it is the blessings from friends in the media or my fans, it has all been received! Thank you!" Sun added.

"Hopefully, all the guests who turned up today are happy. The important point is today, I'm the most beautiful!"



Singapore singer Stefanie Sun, 32, wed long-time Indonesian-born Dutch boyfriend Nadim van der Ros, 34, in a low-key wedding on Sunday.

The media was not invited to Sun's wedding and she gave no interviews, but the singer's music label Wonderful Music released a series of photos taken on Sun's wedding day, along with a statement from the bride on Sunday.

"Today is a happy day. It is the fifth anniversary of me and my other half's relationship. It is also the most important day of my life.

"The decision to hold my wedding today is because we had dated for a long time. In addition, we are both very easy-going. It is a joyous ceremony, without any anxiety, without any special stress. The most stressful part was preparing for the wedding," said Sun in her statement.


Stephanie Sun Wedding | Nadim Van Der Ros Married Stephanie Sun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Other Links