Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thor Movie Review | Thor Trailer New

Thor Movie Review | Thor Trailer New

Thor Movies Review

I really like the battle scene of THOR and gang with the frost giants. The destroyer is pretty cool too. Be sure to pay attention to cameo appearance by Best Actor Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner who plays a certain marksman.




Thor Movie I give 5 Star>>>>>
Ms. Overlord I have your relic finally. Here you are, the legendary hammer of Thor. You know how difficult that was to “borrow” from those crazy Asgardians that think themselves as gods ? Well I had a little help from an inside source but I still had to kill a few dozens of them, and some very big and dangerous piece of machinery so I expect a nice big and generous reward from my dear captain ;) Also I encountered King Thor, he didn’t see me of course, but I did. You remember the movie about him, right ?

I watched the movie in 2D so I don’t know about the 3D version. The 2D version was good but not very good. It was great at the beginning but after the first fight there weren’t any good fights. Well to be just when you place the first fight on the enemy planet with countless enemies and a long beautiful fight you can’t top that…
I think that the girls, and maybe some boys, were too distracted by the main actor, Chris Hemsworth, in spite the fact that I thought he was too crude and barbaric to be characterized as beautiful, but what do I know about women psychology ? :D



In this film Thor Movie there are two people that you can not miss.

1) Chris Hemsworth.

2) Natalie Portman

Synopsis Thor Movie :

This epic covers the Marvel Universe, the Earth today in the realm of Asgard. In the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a mighty warrior, but arrogant whose reckless actions rekindle an old war. Thor is sent to Earth and forced to live among humans as a punishment. Once there, Thor learns what rit takes to be a hero when the world’s most dangerous villain sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.

Watch Thor Movie Trailer :



Thor Movie Review | Thor Trailer New

1 comment :

  1. i'm going to see this movie next weekend and i just can't wait. it's finally a movie that both me and my boyfriend agree on going to together!

    ReplyDelete

Other Links